Welcom to my blog

First off, I'm going to let you know that I'm a LGBT writer. I never thought that one day I would be writing stories. I just started writing when I was seventeen, and I did it in a dare, which required me to write a whole book about vampires. Yeah I know.

But then out of boredom, I set up a profile on a writing platform known as Wattapd.com, which enabled me to write my first lesbian story under the title 'The Romanov Princess', which accumulated 3.7 million reads.It has become one of the most read books in its category. At first, I thought I only wrote some pervy stuff for fun but then I was surprised that people actually loved my stuff, and I have been writing ever since.

Now, it's about time I should start a blog for my writing process. This is going to be where I talk non-stop about my books and writing and inspiration and a hundred other millions things. I'm going to update news about my publication and new projects in this blog. And if you would like, you can click the link to my books on the sidebar. Thank you for dropping by. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Book Available on Amazon!

Planning to Publish Another Book Soon!

My First NaNoWriMo Experience